1. Volumize Brows (Free Hand): Apply Brow Extender where needed to instantly fill bare spots or create more dramatic arch definition in the eyebrow.
2. Reshape and Volumize Brows (Using Enclosed Brow Stencil): Remove stencil from label and lay stencil over brow. Place stencil to allow brow hairs to show through opening. Note: When laying stencil, use the arch of the stencil as your guide. Using the tip, apply Brow Extender and fill in the opening in the stencil to design a new shape to brow. (Depending on the eye shape, the stencil may not be suitable for everyone). Carefully adjust stencil as needed to fill in brows that extend beyond the stencil.
3. Define and Volumize Brows (Free Hand using Brow Fixing Gel): Feather Mini Brow Fixing Gel (pink cap) onto brows, positioning brows with gel where needed. While still wet, apply Brow Extender, delicately feathering colour onto gel area following the natural hair growth and applying from base to top of hair. Dip Brow Define Brush into Brow Extender and delicately apply colour to bare spots in brow. Use any brow brush to brush colour in to minimize the appearance of bare spots and brush away any flakes or hairs. Reapply as needed.
4. Define, Volumize and Reshape (With Brow Stencil & Brow Fixing Gel): Remove stencil from label and lay stencil over brow. Place stencil to allow brow hairs to show through opening. Note: When laying stencil, use the arch of the stencil as your guide. Apply Mini Brow Fixing Gel (with pink lid) using disposable flock tipped wand as in #3. While still wet, apply Brow Extender onto gel area delicately patting fibres into place. Reapply as needed. (Depending on the brow shape, stencil may not be suitable for everyone).
• When using the gel slight flaking may occur.
• For a natural look, enhance the individual eyebrow without the use of a stencil.
• If you apply too much product and brow looks too heavy, use disposable mascara wand to brush colour through.
Panthenol Vitamin E:
An antioxidant. It also has skin-moisturizing properties. It serves as a preservative due to its ability to protect against oxidation. This benefits the product in terms of longevity (shelf-life). As a moisturizer, it is well absorbed through the skin and it is also considered to improve the skin’s water-binding ability. Considered the most important oil-soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger. A photo protectant that helps protect the cellular membrane from free radical damage. Improves skin’s water binding capability.
Argilla (Italian Mineral Clay):
Absorbs sebum excess (the fatty secretion of the sebaceous glands) and deposits colour pigment.
Basil is an organic pigment.
Extracted from a branching tree native to India. It produces a resin that can be extracted and purified for medicinal preparations.
Ginseng & Basil Extracts:
Skin rejuvenating, oxygenating, and stimulating. De-stresses and calms skin, a soothing substance used to relieve inflamed and irritated skin surfaces.
A powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It has anti-bacterial action and contains Catechins, which are potent antioxidants. This ingredient is lubricating and emollient.
Produced from the buds and leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant. Research indicates that white and green teas have the highest concentration of antioxidant properties.