EDUCATION & CAREER
ENTER THE GLAMOROUS WORLD OF COSMETICS & SKIN CARE WITH NO COURSE FEES!
Do you aspire to have a career in the glamorous world of cosmetics? If so, consider the following:
• Do you reflect the beauty business?
• Do you have a background in esthetics and/or makeup artistry?
• Do you want to participate in an education program?
• Do you have retail sales experience?
• Do you enjoy customer service?
• Do you enjoy working in a sales driven environment?
• Do you love the flexibility of shift work?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you may have what it takes to be a part of the Caryl Baker Visage team and/or education program.
Caryl Baker Visage face spas can be found in almost every major mall in Ontario. The independent owners/operators of our face spas are interested in candidates who have a positive attitude, a high-energy personality, a strong work ethic, work well in a busy environment and can work variable shift work and enjoy servicing the general public.
Caryl Baker Visage face spas pride themselves on high quality, professional cosmetics, skin care products and facial services as well as excellent customer service.
Education/apprenticeship diploma programs are available for qualified candidates in our Toronto education facility (31 Wingold Avenue). Student co-op programs are available. See attached an education program course outline and fill in an online application for consideration or contact your local Caryl Baker Visage franchise location or our Education Supervisor, Anna Koniaris (
) for further details.
CURRENT FACE EXPERT POSITIONS
For employment opportunities please visit a franchise location nearest you.
Click HERE To find your closest location.
Click HERE to download our Application & Education Program. Please email your completed application to
Experienced Esthetician/Make-up Artist
Caryl Baker Visage has been in the beauty business for over 40 years and we are looking for passionate estheticians and make-up artists to join our growing team.
What We Offer:
- Permanent position
- Competitive hourly wage, commissions and tips
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- Develop into your own boss – franchises available
- Job opportunities available across the GTA and Ontario
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Certified Esthetician/Makeup Artist
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Strong passion for fashion
- Retail sales savvy
- Available to work extended flexible retail mall hours
We have 32 salons across Ontario in most major malls. We can offer a convenient location that suits your lifestyle.
Please visit our website, www.carylbakervisage.com, to learn more about our exciting products and services.
Submit your resume and cover letter by e-mail to
. Please explain in your cover letter why you would be an asset to our growing company. We look forward to hearing from you!
UPCOMING EDUCATION PROGRAM
Our upcoming educational program will be held from July 7th to August 19th 2014 at our Beauty School in Toronto, Ontario.
An Education Information Seminar will be held on July 3rd 2014 at 10am.